Stronger measures introduced in North East to tackle rising infection rates
FROM FRIDAY 18 SEPTEMBER, REGULATIONS WILL BAN THE FOLLOWING:
- - Residents must not socialise with other people outside of their own households or support bubble in private homes and gardens
- - Hospitality for food and drink will be restricted to table service only
- - Late night restriction of operating hours will be introduced, with leisure and entertainment venues required to close between 10pm to 5am.
Residents are also advised to adhere to the following guidance to further reduce rates of infection:
- - Residents should not socialise with other people outside of their own households in all public venues.
- - Residents are advised to only use public transport for essential purposes, such as travelling to school or work.
- - Holidays should be taken within your own household or support bubble.
- - Residents are advised against attending amateur and semi-professional sporting events as spectators.
To support the local authorities and adhere to Government advice STACK Seaburn have implemented the following practices:
- - We are no longer taking advanced bookings for tables, we will accept walk up only on a first come first serve basis up to the maximum of 6 people from one household/bubble.
- - You will be required to leave your details on arrival for the purpose of track & trace.
- - Table service will be in operation for drinks and food.
- - You may leave your table to visit the bathroom and we advise that you wear a mask at all times when not at your table.
- - All customers will be required to leave the premises by 10pm.