We're delighted you wish to join us here at STACK Seaburn.
Although we would love to just open the doors and allow you to walk around and gather together socially, the current pandemic means we need to do things a little bit differently for a while.
Reading our FAQs prior to booking is strongly recommended and if you are still unsure of anything, contact our Bookings and Events teams.
In order to comply with the Government's current guidelines, we have put in place a booking system to ensure you feel safe visiting us, until we can get back to some form of normality.
For this reason, we will be allocating our benches and barrels throughout the venue for bookings. We also always keep an allocation available for walk ups.
PLEASE NOTE - ANY GREYED OUT DATES FOR CURRENT BOOKING TIMEFRAMES ARE FULLY BOOKED
Table bookings are priced at £2.50 per guests and available on a first come basis. Each booking will be allocated a space for up to 3 hours. Wherever possible we will accommodate you for as long as you would like to stay, however you may be asked to leave at the end of your slot so that we can welcome the next lot of guests.
All we ask is that you:
- turn up for your booking on time (if you are more than 15 mins late your table will be released for walk up, and you will have to wait until another space becomes available)
- be kind and respectful to our staff
- follow the social distancing measures we have put in place
- don’t turn up if you feel unwell or if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms
- take care of your own health and hygiene
- and remember the virus is still present so we all need to help prevent the spread.
Bookable benches are situated on both the lower and upper plaza areas and are all located under our weatherproof stretched tents, however remember we are an outdoor venue and we can't control the weather.
Please be aware before booking that any bookings made for smaller groups (2 - 3 people) are likely to be allocated one of our barrels with seats. Any bookings for 4 guests will be on a shared bench.
We ask that you please bear with us as we operate under unusual circumstances and in return we will do our best to still give you a great experience.
See you soon!